SeminoleLink powered by Handshake is The Career Center's registration system linking students and alumni directly with employers. SeminoleLink powered by Handshake is part of the Handshake network, one of the largest networks of career services and recruiting professionals in the world.
Students and Alumni
Looking for relevant experience? Preparing for life after graduation?
Log in to SeminoleLink powered by Handshake with your FSU ID and password to:
- View full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview to hone your skills
- View registered employers for Career Center events
- Connect with alumni and friends of the University through ProfessioNole Mentors
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers recruiting FSU students
Don’t forget to update your profile within SeminoleLink powered by Handshake and make it public. Before adding your resume, get it reviewed by the Career Center! The Career Center offers Drop-In Advising hours Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm on the 1st floor of the Dunlap Success Center, OR Career Center Liaisons offer Drop-In Advising hours: http://www.career.fsu.edu/About-Us/Hours-of-Operation.
Visit the Career Center offers Drop-In Advising hours Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm on the 1st floor of the Dunlap Success Center. Or search the online Handshake Support site.
- Post FREE job listings for internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs
- Recruit FSU students through on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs and events
- Request information sessions or tabling opportunities
- Provide mentoring
- Request student resumes
There is no fee for employers to post jobs to FSU or participate in on-campus recruiting. Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to enter a job to be posted simultaneously at other Handshake schools for FREE!
Contact the Career Center at 850-644-0796.