The Career Center Student Ambassador Program, sponsored by the Target Corporation, is a volunteer service and leadership experience that provides students the opportunity to serve as representatives of the Career Center. Ambassadors act as a valuable source of information and strengthen the Career Center’s engagement with the FSU community on a peer-to-peer level.
What Does an Ambassador Do?
- Market and promote Career Center events and services
- Volunteer at career fairs
- Participate in outreach activities (tablings, presentations)
- Host employer visits (information sessions, interview days)
Why Be an Ambassador?
- Develop valuable leadership skills and boost your professional presence
- Network with peers and employers
- Enhance your resume
- Commit at least two full semesters (Fall 2017 & Spring 2018)
- Maintain minimum GPA of 2.75
- Attend an Information Session
All training and professional development session dates are provided in advance and all Ambassadors are expected to attend.
The Application Process
Ambassadors are recruited and selected at the end of the spring semester for the following school year. Students must submit an application and resume through SeminoleLink in order to be considered for the program.
Meet Our Ambassadors
Brandon M. Farling
Juana Delgado Hoyos
Questions? Contact Lauren Apgar