The Career Center is committed to providing quality career services and resources to support Florida State University graduate students. Graduate students may have unique needs related to career planning while in graduate school, as well as questions about how to achieve post-graduate career goals both inside and outside the academy. Career Center staff are prepared to provide career guidance and support to graduate students as they pursue their career goals.
How do I Sign-Up for a Graduate Career Advising Appointment?
- Log into your NoleNetwork account at https://www.career.fsu.edu/nolenetwork.
- Select Appointments ⇒ Request a New Appointment ⇒ Graduate Student Advising Appointments ⇒ View the dates and times available.
- Complete the Appointment Request form to submit your request.
- Select a medium type (Video, Phone, Email)
Career Center Services for Graduate Students
Start by reviewing our guide "Using the Career Center as a Grad Student" to become familiar with programs and services highlighted for graduate students. Below you will also find quick links.
Tools for Effective Career Planning
Build your career using these helpful tools through the Career Center. Be sure to connect with a Career Advisor or Liaison with any questions:
- Graduate Student Roadmap for Career Success
- Career Exploration and Assessments
- O*Net Online & Occupation Outlook Handbook (OOH)
- Career Guides
- CandidCareer Videos