Meet with a diverse, highly talented student population and fill your hiring needs with our On-Campus Recruiting program. Your interviewing schedule will take place in the newly renovated Dunlap Success Center with assistance by our friendly staff. By recruiting on campus, you will not only create connections with our students, but also with our faculty, administration, and staff, and increase your company’s visibility at FSU.
The Employer Relations and Recruitment Services team encourages on-campus recruiting in the fall (end of September through November) and spring (February through April).
We are located in the Dunlap Student Success Center (DSC) at 100 South Woodward Avenue. Our interviewing rooms are on the third floor, and interviews are held between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Review Your Scheduling Options
The Career Center uses SeminoleLink to coordinate and manage all on-campus recruiting schedules. Students will submit resumes and sign up for interviews directly through SeminoleLink and can be selected for interviews either through three types of schedules: Preselect, Open or Room Only.
- Preselect Schedules
Allows you to choose the students you want to interview. Students will submit their resumes for consideration to your schedule/position then you will have the opportunity to select the students you want to interview.
- Open Schedules
You will set your criteria for the positions (major, degree, graduation date, and GPA), and then any student who matches those will be able to automatically sign up for an interview slot.
- Room Only
Held in conjunction with our various career fairs or if you are building a schedule based on a job posting, information session or other networking opportunity. We will reserve your space, but you will craft your entire schedule prior to the visit. We require a copy of the schedule the morning of your interviews.
Use SeminoleLink to Recruit
- Go to the “Register” tab to create a new account.
- Note: Once we approve your account, you will receive an email with a link to set your password.
- Log in with your username (email address) and password (sent at initial registration).
- Note: Use the “Forgot Password” tool if you do not know your password.
- Choose “Request New On-Campus (OCR) Schedule” from “Shortcuts” on the employer home page.
- Complete the “New Interview Schedule Request” form.
- Select the number of rooms you will need and choose your interview date(s) based on the display of available dates.
- Note: We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Add at least one position to your schedule
- Review your approved request once you receive the email confirmation from our Senior Assistant Director for Employer Relations & Recruitment Services.
Changing or Canceling Schedules
Changes and/or cancellations to scheduled date(s) or recruiting requirements will be accommodated if they are made at least three weeks prior to your recruiting date(s). Cancellations during this period are still accepted, and no further action is necessary. To make a change or cancellation, please call the Senior Assistant Director for Employer Relations & Recruitment Services at 850.644.6493 as soon as possible
Changes made less than three weeks prior to your recruiting date(s) will not give adequate time for publicity and may result in a less effective recruiting visit.
Once the appointments are scheduled two weeks prior to your recruiting date, we feel that the commitment to honor those arrangements rests equally with candidates and employers. Therefore, changes by the employer resulting in cancellation of appointments should be followed by letters or emails from your organization to the candidates. Resumes can be obtained through SeminoleLink to facilitate this courteous contact. Candidates are bound to the same courtesy's they must write a letter of explanation if they do not give adequate notice of cancellation or do not appear for an interview. In fact, in some cases, students may be banned from further on-campus interviewing for missing scheduled interviews.