Before applying for an opportunity, get your resume reviewed by the Career Center
NoleNetwork is The Career Center’s system for linking students and alumni directly with hiring employers and Career Center programs.
Looking for relevant experience? Preparing for life after graduation?
Log in to NoleNetwork with your FSU ID and password to:
- View & apply for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview with staff to hone your skills
- View registered employers for Career Center events
- Sign up for on-campus and virtual interviews with employers
Don’t forget to update your profile within NoleNetwork and make it public.
Before adding your resume, get it reviewed by The Career Center through Career Docs!
The Career Center offers both in-person and virtual drop-in career advising hours, and virtual career advising with career liaisons through NoleNetwork appointments. For availability, please see our Hours of Operation. For assistance, contact The Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni can log in to search and apply for any opportunity found in NoleNetwork along with seeing upcoming events and uploading your resume for employer viewing.
If you graduated after August 2017, please use your myFSU account login information
If you graduated prior to August 2017, please complete this Account Request survey so an account can be created for you. Please allow 48 hours for your account to be processed. Once your account is created you will receive an email with your login information. Note, we verify alumni status during the account creation process. You must have received a diploma from FSU to be considered an alumni in NoleNetwork.
Other Helpful Alumni Links to expediate your NoleNetwork account:
- If you need to reset your myFSU password go here (https://faq.its.fsu.edu/computing/accounts/fsuid-fsu-identity/how-do-i-reset-or-change-my-fsuid-password).
- If you need to activate your myFSU account go here (https://faq.its.fsu.edu/computing/accounts/fsuid-fsu-identity/how-do-i-activate-my-fsuid).
- If you need to identify your FSU ID which correlates to your myFSU account please go here (https://its.fsu.edu/service-catalog/administrative-business/fsuid-account-management).
- If you need to identify your EMPLID ID as another form of FSU identity go here (https://faq.its.fsu.edu/computing/accounts/emplid/what-emplid-and-how-do-i-get-mine).
If you need further assistance, The Career Center offers drop-in advising Monday – Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Career Center Liaisons also host drop-in advising hours.
Learn more: http://www.career.fsu.edu/About-Us/Hours-of-Operation.
- Post FREE job listings for internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs
- Recruit FSU students through on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs and events
- Request information sessions or tabling opportunities
- Provide mentoring
- Request student resumes
There is no fee for employers to post jobs to FSU or participate in on-campus recruiting. Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to add a job to be posted simultaneously at other Symplicity schools. For assistance, contact The Career Center at HireANole@fsu.edu