The FSUshadow Program connects students with employers, community partners, alumni, and friends of the university for one-day job shadowing opportunities to provide exposure to a wide variety of career fields and industries. FSUshadow, planned for the 2017-2018 winter and spring break, invites all FSU undergraduate and graduate level students to participate in this program. Students who participate in FSUshadow will gain knowledge and skills related to career decision making and critical career competencies while in college.
Apply for the FSUshadow Program to gain firsthand experience in the career field of your choice and network with potential employers!
For more information on how to apply, key dates and deadlines, and tips for a successful shadowing experience you can attend a FSUshadow information session on these dates:
- Wednesday, October 25 | Dunlap Success Center 1006 | 10 - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 25 | Dunlap Success Center 2201/2202 | 4 - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1 | Dunlap Success Center 2201/2202 | 5 - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 2 | Dunlap Success Center 2208 | 4 - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7 | Dunlap Success Center 1006 | 6 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9 | Dunlap Success Center 2208 | 5 - 6 p.m.