Promote your organization by hosting FSU students at an information session or reception. Not only will students be more informed about your organization, but you will have an opportunity to meet potential candidates before your recruiting visit.
Register for an Information Session
You will need to register in NoleNetwork to book your information session or tabling. Please note that audio/visual equipment will not always be available - you will need to provide your own laptop. On-campus information sessions are scheduled during the late afternoon/early evening from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Within NoleNetwork, click on the “Events” in the left side menu, then “Information Sessions & Engagement Events”.
- Click the “Request New Event” in the middle of the page and complete the form.
- The information in the form will help us determine location, marketing, and other aspects to better prepare for your event
- The Description field is viewable by students – let them know what to expect from the session, what you’ll be talking about if there is food, format (virtual, traditional, meet/greet, panel, etc)
3. Note, event approvals may take 48+ hours for processing, longer pending space, and date/time availability (if in-person event). Staff may be in contact with additional questions to help facilitate your request.
4. For in-person events, employers may need to complete an event permit form – please see the confirmation email from NoleNetwork for additional details.
Instructions for Shipping Information Session Materials to FSU
For Information Sessions held in the Oglesby Union, Student Services Building (SSB), or other locations on the main campus:
Florida State University Career Center
Attention: Heather Lazar
100 South Woodward Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4162
For Information Sessions held in the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering:
The College of Engineering Career Services B-226F
Attention: Information Session – Your Organization Name
2525 Pottsdamer Street
Tallahassee, FL 32310-6046
* Please clearly label your packages, and be sure to note that the materials are for an Information Session given by your company. *