The FSU Career Center is pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for interviews! Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
Register for Big Interview
Big Interview Account Activation
- Visit Big Interview to register for an account
- Register for a free account using your @fsu.edu email
- Click Register in the top right corner to activate your account
- You will be prompted to fill out the associated fields including First Name, Last Name, Email and Password, then click Create My Account
- You will then need to activate your account through the automated email Big Interview will send
- Click the link in your email
- Input your Age Range, Gender, Experience Level, Postal Code and Country to finalize your account
- You can then begin accessing features of Big Interview
- To access virtual mock interviews, click “Practice” at the top right corner, then click “Practice Interviews”
Click here for assistance or email email@example.com
*Note: Mock interviews completed on Big Interview will not be critiqued by FSU Career Center staff, the system itself provides tips to answer questions, but feedback on your performance is not provided by the Career Center.
If you are looking to receive feedback on your interview performance from Career Center Staff, it is recommended you participate in a mock interview through the Mock Interview Program (available only to current students and alumni 12 months post-graduation).