Take advantage of the opportunity to conduct research, participate in a creative or service-learning project, or showcase your work through symposia and publications. Florida State University's Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement encourages students to engage in research, innovation, and scholarship through a variety of programs.
- FSU's chapter of the FGLSAMP (Florida Georgia Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation) program facilitates the entry of FGLSAMP science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) majors into graduate programs while increasing the production of minority graduates in STEM.
- The FSU Global Scholars program helps students secure summer internships at non-profit organizations in developing countries around the world.
- The Graduate Research Consultant program is designed to bolster research opportunities for undergrads as part of their coursework.
- The Presidential Scholars program invests in undergraduate students with potential to be the transformational leaders of their generation.
- The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program offers a rare opportunity to partner with FSU's excellent faculty as research assistants.