The Career Center Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer service, leadership, and internship experience that provides students the opportunity to serve as representatives of the Career Center. Ambassadors act as a valuable source of information and strengthen the Career Center’s engagement with the FSU community on a peer-to-peer level.
What Does an Ambassador Do?
- Market and promote Career Center events and services in-person and via social media
- Volunteer at career fairs
- Participate in outreach activities (tablings, presentations)
- Host employer visits (information sessions, interview days)
Why Be an Ambassador?
- Network with students, employers and staff
- Enhance your resume and boost your professional presence
- Share valuable resources with your peers
- Develop leadership skills
- Commit at least two full semesters (Fall 2021 & Spring 2022)
- Maintain minimum GPA of 2.75
- Available for Mandatory Training/Orientation Session prior to start of Fall semester
- Available for Mandatory Professional Development Sessions
All training and professional development session dates are provided in advance and all Ambassadors are expected to attend.
The Application Process
Ambassadors are recruited and selected at the end of the Spring semester for the following school year. Students must submit an application and resume through NoleNetwork in order to be considered for the program.
Questions? Contact Tory Dellafiora at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-644-2152.